At Vantage Horsebox Hire our pricing is straightforward and simple.
- Week day: £90 per day
- Week half-day: £55
- Evenings: £55
- Weekend one day: £95
- Full weekend: £175
- Any booking requires a 25% deposit to secure your booking, which will be deducted from your total fee.
- Full payment must be received before the vehicle will be released
- There are no additional “on the day” charges.
- This cost of your booking also includes your insurance as well as any breakdown and recovery services.
To hire one of our reliable self-drive horseboxes you must have:
- A full clean UK driving licence, which you will need when you book
- You will need to provide us with a DVLA check code, to do this you will need your driving licence ,National insurance number and post code to hand.Using the DVLA website www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence you will need to bring with you a print off of the code.
- Please note the code is only valid for 48 hours.
- More than 2 years driving experience.
- Two utility bills for the horsebox driver from the last three months.
- Be between 22 and 75 years of age.
- Have not had an insurance refused or declined.
- Have not had any non motoring convictions.
- Have not had more than one non fault accident.
- have no more than 6 points on their Licence.
It is your responsibility to meet all the requested criteria and have the correct driving entitlements; failure to produce the correct criteria will result in the refusal of hire. The 25% deposit is non-refundable.
Booking your self-drive horsebox
When booking your horsebox, you will be required to leave a £75 deposit which will be fully refunded upon the vehicle being returned in the same condition that it was hired out in in. (IE free of droppings and any bedding)
Our vehicles will be required to return with the same fuel as at the start of the rental period. We ask that it is returned with an equivalent tank of (diesel) fuel to the rental start. If this is not the case local fuel rates will be added to the rental cost. The Hirer will be liable for all costs associated with using the wrong fuel.
The Hirer will be liable for the cost of repair for any damage caused to the horsebox by horse or driver. If any damage occurs the Hirer will be required to pay for the damage, or pay the insurance excess of £800.
An opportunity to inspect the vehicle before your journey
To hire your self-drive horsebox, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 07956442221
Bookings can be paid via credit card, debit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
Credit card payments are subject to a 3% service charge
After you have secured your booking, you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your booking.