Process Mining Software

Virtually every organisation will feel that they have a reasonable understanding of their key operational and business processes. It may be the case, that for 99% of these transactions and processes, this assumption is correct. But in reality, it is the remaining 1% or perhaps 0.1% that create business critical issues.

So how can an organisation cut through the operational ‘noise’ and focus on those transactions that do not conform? The answer is Process Mining Software.


QPR ProcessAnalyzer is the market leading process mining tool, it uses data directly from ERP, Incident Management / Service Management and CRM type systems. ProcessAnalyzer has a host of ready made application plugins, that enable rapid returns in process mining Remedy, ServiceNow, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Infor M3, Epicor and Salesforce. ProcessAnalyzer automatically creates a process flow view of each and every transaction. This provides business users with full transactional insight and the ability to fully understand and identify those transactions and processes that do not conform as expected. Once a process anomaly has been identified, users can carry out detailed analysis to fully understand the reasons for the non-compliance.


ProcessAnalyzer extracts data from the source transaction system(s) and produces a highly visual re-creation of the transaction process flow. ProcessAnalyzer can filter out incomplete and erroneous data to ensure that only ‘clean data’ is analysed.

As well as the highly visual and simple to understand visual flow representation, ProcessAnalyzer also provides full KPI analysis, through self service charts and gauges, allowing users to identify for example, the underlying factors that are influencing a particular process anomaly.

With process prediction, this world class process mining tool allows you to predict the outcome of transactions as they move through the process, for example, predicting which invoices will not be paid on time, or which service incidents will not be resolved in line with their SLAs.

ProcessAnalyzer can also compare your existing ‘as-drawn’ process maps with the true ‘as-is’ process (as derived within ProcessAnalyzer). Using the process conformance feature, users are able to see how often the true as-is process conforms (or not) with the assumed ‘as-drawn’ process, highlighting where most failures occur and the individual factors influencing any specific failures.

Our consultants are highly experienced in Process Mining SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Remedy, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Infor M3, Epicor etc. not only in terms of extracting the data, but also in the interpretation of the end results.


For more information on QPR ProcessAnalyzer

Stay Connected